The safety of visitors and employees in the workplace is of paramount importance. Help your customers be prepared and beat the big freeze; encourage them to order their grit bin as soon as possible. With slips or trips accounting for 31% of all non-fatal employee accidents (HSE), it is something that can't be avoided.
Our polyethylene 250ltr capacity Grit Bin with lockable hinged lid and forklift pockets for easy transportation.
DID YOU KNOW...
- The earliest snowfall of the year recorded was the 25th September 1885 (Met Office)
- The UK gets on average 23.7 days of snow fall or sleet a year (Met Office)
- An ice day is when the air temperature stays below 0°C. The average number of ice days each winter is around 1 - 5 for most of England and Wales and 2 - 6 for Scotland.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The unit is 100% recyclable
- Each grit bin has fork pockets to aid transport and storage
- Their polyethylene nature means they are low maintenance and easy to clean
- 250ltr capacity
- Each unit will hold 9 x 25kg bags of salt
- Manufactured from rotationally moulded medium density polyethylene
- UV Stabilised
To find out more, contact Sandra today.