News — Drum Spill Pallet
Will your customer's drums and IBCs be protected against the winter weather when stored outside? At Romold, we offer a comprehensive range of covered storage units.If non-covered spill pallets are stored outside, they will collect rainwater and can cause contamination. Our range of covered spill pallet bunds enables your customers to safely store IBCs & drums outside in all weather conditions and prevent rainwater from entering the sump. Full Covered Range BP2HC Length: 1490mm Width: 990mm Height: 16900mm Sump: 230ltrWeight: 85kgUDL: 650kg BP2HCS Length: 1490mm Width: 990mm Height: 1690mm Sump: 230ltrWeight: 90kgUDL: 650kg BP2HCH Length: 1490mm Width: 990mm Height: 1690mm Sump: 230ltrWeight: 95kgUDL: 650kg...
- Tags: covered spill pallet, Drum Spill Pallet, IBC Spill Pallet, secondary containment, spill containment, Spill Pallet
Romold now offers PVC portable multi-function bunds which are robust and compatible with hydrocarbons as well as a wide range of chemicals, an ideal solution where standard spill pallets are impractical due to the practical storage and transport. How do the portable multi-function bunds work? Ezybunds are used to store liquid carriers, like drums, securely and safely to avoid spills and contain hazardous materials. The portable bund contains any spills or leaks, assisting in the clean up process and stopping the contaminant from spilling into nearby ground or water systems. What sizes are...
- What are the best practices for preventing spills within the workplace?
- What are the Spill Containment requirements in the UK
- What is the difference between COSHH-compliant and non-compliant cabinets?
- Spill Containment Regulations
- New Products for 2023