News — trays
Preventing spills in the workplace is crucial to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, protecting employees and the surrounding environment from hazards and avoiding costly clean-up and remediation efforts. Here are some best practices that businesses can implement to prevent spills within the workplace. Identify and assess the risks: Before you can effectively prevent spills, it is important to identify the hazards and assess the risks associated with the materials and processes used in the workplace. This can be achieved through regular hazard assessments, which can help you determine what materials and processes are likely to cause spills and...
- Tags: secondary containment, secondary spill containment, Spill, spill containment, spill control, Spill Pallet, Sump Flooring, trays
No matter how well prepared your customer's industrial site is, at some point, an oil or liquid leak or spill will occur. A drip tray is a perfect solution to help prevent accidents and potentially harmful substances from escaping into the environment. How can a drip tray help prevent spills? Romold’s drip trays are low profile and light in weight, making them easy to use and a fast way of mitigating the risks. What can a drip try be used for? These versatile trays can be used for storage and containment applications in hundreds of situations to catch leaks and drips....
- What are the best practices for preventing spills within the workplace?
- What are the Spill Containment requirements in the UK
- What is the difference between COSHH-compliant and non-compliant cabinets?
- Spill Containment Regulations
- New Products for 2023