News — Sump Flooring
Preventing spills in the workplace is crucial to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment, protecting employees and the surrounding environment from hazards and avoiding costly clean-up and remediation efforts. Here are some best practices that businesses can implement to prevent spills within the workplace. Identify and assess the risks: Before you can effectively prevent spills, it is important to identify the hazards and assess the risks associated with the materials and processes used in the workplace. This can be achieved through regular hazard assessments, which can help you determine what materials and processes are likely to cause spills and...
- Tags: secondary containment, secondary spill containment, Spill, spill containment, spill control, Spill Pallet, Sump Flooring, trays
We have added fantastic new products to our product range. BB1DT (1 x IBC Nestable Spill Pallet with Drip Tray) Employees are left with no choice but to force their bodies into less-than-ideal positions to suit their work environments, which may result in an injury. Having your customer's health in mind, we designed the BB1DT pallet so the height will allow for SAFE dispensing ELIMINATING back strain from constantly bending over. LEARN MORE > Features and Benefits Include: Built-in decanting area which allows any leaks/drips to be contained within the sump Light-weight, durable, hardwearing and robust UV stabilised Built-in decanting area which...
- What are the best practices for preventing spills within the workplace?
- What are the Spill Containment requirements in the UK
- What is the difference between COSHH-compliant and non-compliant cabinets?
- Spill Containment Regulations
- New Products for 2023