News — charity
Romold are proud to support Alzheimer's Awareness Month this September. We are committed to donating 10% of all sales of our specially manufactured purple BP4L - Low Profile Drum Spill Pallet to Alzheimer's Society. Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia, more than 520,000 people in the UK have dementia caused by Alzheimer's disease, and this figure is set to rise. Alzheimer's is a progressive disease, this means that gradually more parts of the brain are damaged. As this happens, more symptoms develop, and they also get worse over a period of time. The Alzheimer's Society is a charity close...
- Type IIR Disposable Medical Masks Manufactured in the UK
- Portable Multi-Function Bunds now Available at Romold
- Romold Proudly Supports Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Protect your Customers with 4-Ply Disposable Face Masks
- Transparent Mouth Guards designed to block the spread of germs, not your smile.